Stone Circle can't fight this feeling
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady headed back towards the den, a little ways behind Keoni, after their feast. He could feel the wounds on his face healing after his altercation with Althaia's murder, and they would be a permanent reminder of the sacrifices he made for his pack, however long a wolf might be with them. Althaia had quickly become one of their own, and to have her taken so brutally was not something Steady could just forget. And when he came face to face with her murderer, he knew she would not leave the territory alive. He had avenged Althaia, and in turn, Keoni and Nikai, as well. 

His thoughts on his son and daughter, he smiled gently when Keoni came into view, gnawing on a bone he figured she had brought back with her. He lowered his head to nuzzle her before settling down beside her, content to simply be with her in silence.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 18, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 21, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Steady - January 21, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 22, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Steady - January 22, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 22, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Steady - January 22, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 22, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Steady - January 23, 2017, 12:10 AM
RE: can't fight this feeling - by Keoni - January 25, 2017, 07:24 PM