Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
@Atshen- takes place in the Web and such boop!

Safely she spun her dreams in a corner she had found - alone, unlike most. With her family she did not belong, she felt, for mother had yet to do anything with her. Things were not going well at all with their family, she felt, but no one seemed to mind. Astrid did mind. With the pile of potato-ish potatoes, she was afraid of her position and place beside her Forest King who she still hated for leaving her. So far, the wolves she disliked greatly outnumbered the ones she did - Abraxas and the strange, slender man with the weird patches on his body were the only two that she could get along with. Damien she ignored until he would beg for her forgiveness - but so far, that had not worked out for either of them.

Her eyes almost seemed to light up when she was awakened from her slumber. It had to be the pitter-patter of the leaking web or the cold numbing her paws - the snoring of someone or her unconscious noting something off. Surely it was one, and not much more. In the dark, she had no way of knowing what time of day it was - the only light she could see were from the many glow-worms. Their blue-greenish glow that was cast on the walls and that bounced off her eyes almost entrancingly were the only colour that she wished to see for now. No one and nothing else - just her and her thoughts.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM