Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Astrid, also, had taken the time given to her to explore the Web - something that had been quite enjoyable for a while. It was rare for her to find pleasure in anything that did not involve biting, scratching or any other way of bringing physical pain to another - but it was true. She also enjoyed running, though running in the tunnels was not such a smart idea. One ear flicked to the side at the sound of footsteps - and she was quick to rise on all fours.

Squinting to see better in the dark, nose flaring and tongue gently rubbing her front teeth she went ahead to investigate. Hello? She called out before scenting her brother. Brother? Called she again, a slight smirk now painting her young features in an even more unsettling way.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM