Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She saw conflict behind his fiery eyes and she then knew she had succeeded in winning this mind game. Her brother was good at hurting, but like a moth or a butterfly; Astrid could confuse her prey better than any other. But, she hadn't gotten her mercenary trade for nothing. Her quite nimble body and reflexes could get her out of danger if she so wished; but that was rarely the case. With the tiniest of smirks did she let her question hang in the air, the dripping of the tunnel system and her excited breathing the only things she could hear.

As he tried to tower above her physically, she was in on his game. He either wanted a pass for his stupidity or make sure there were no witnesses who had seen him make this mistake. Nyx's body shifted and as soon as her brother went and tried to harm her, she rammed her shoulder into the wall to dodge. The pain she had inflicted on herself felt as good as ever, but she was not about to go nuts about it like before - no, she could use this joy she got out of pain to get out of harm's way.

Assuming Atshen had missed and leaped right around her, she turned calmly - enchantingly. Your sister asked you a question... She told him, not the slightest bit of anger for what he had tried to do present in her youthful voice.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM