Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She did not remember wronging any of her brothers; she had cared for them, unlike their parents. She was ready to defend them, stand by their side and fight to the death with them if need be. She considered  them closer to friends than anyone else, and this is how she was repaid. It really was no wonder how she had turned to herself - how she had given up pretending anyone cared about her or her problems. For a moment did she think what would change if she were to be killed right then and there. Atshen would get promoted further for killing, Keelut would snicker at her dead corpse while Abraxas would silently stare. She could see them - she could feel their prying eyes in her back, even though there was nothing but the tunnel system that kept them all trapped but safe from the cold.

She barely noticed Atshen stumbling and missing her again and her smile wavered. His wounds didn't hurt the way she liked it - her defence mechanism was anything but emotionally guarded. What had she done? Was it bad asking for just the slightest sliver of well deserved attention? Was it bad asking for her mother to care - for her dad to talk to her and comfort her? Her nose wrinkled but her hackles stayed down as she locked her gaze upon the damp ground. She silently but her lip, rolling the muscles between her sharp teeth. Her brother did not deserve to see her cry - did not deserve the role he was playing as.

Her tail gracefully swept high in the air as he approached unlike before, his words tearing open her emotional wounds even further. Yes, she was a drama queen, but never had she wronged anyone just yet. She let him ram her into the wall as she had done so a few times already, feeling her new flesh wound pressured against an uneven surface and she gritted her teeth. The rocks moved in and out, driving her mad as it truly hurt bit felt so good. You are a disgrace, brother. She told him calmly, though some anger had slipped into her youthful voice. You are not - and will never be my superior. You are nothing but a brute - Ipik. She felt no shame letting the love for her brother wither and die. She held no care for him anymore, and he would be foolish to think she would ever support him in his life again.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM