Blackfeather Woods I'm colder than the weather in winter
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Deep in her heart, it pained her to leave her ex-brother in this state of confusion and loneliness. But then, she remembered all had done the same to her. She had to learn that it was, apparently, everyone for oneself in these lands - no exceptions. No longer would she let others even dare to come close to her heart and any niceness that came from anyone but herself would for now be perceived as just a method to take away her strength. This, surely, would help her in life. She could figure it out alone, but she doubted any of her siblings could with their small, primitive brains.

As soon as she was freed, looking upon Atshen as he said his words without even the slightest sliver of remorse, doubt, anger or sadness - she stuck her nose regally in the air, closing both eyes as she turned away. Yes, so be it. She repeated calmly - tonelessly. For a moment did she linger, checking her wound caused by the rocks and the rough push of Atshen before deciding that as long as she kept it clean, she could do whatever.

She then retreated - aiming to go straight back to her resting place among the glowing crawlers that treated her the same as her whole family; like she didn't exist.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - January 27, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 03, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 07, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm colder than the weather in winter - by Nocturnal - February 08, 2017, 02:52 PM