Blackfeather Woods i will wear the armor, and you the gown
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
He arrived, as cocky as ever, slauntering before her without a whiff of humility. A snarl crackled through her maw at the insolence. But he did not speak, perhaps a wise choice on his part. Any word in defiance to her summoning would not help his trail of redemption but send him farther back down the rocky road of regret where even he would learn submission. And she did not hesitate any longer to make her point known, her voice serene yet held the weight of a thousand curses in each word. “Per the rules of Blackfeather Woods, your departure is your first offence. You are a branded traitor who should have sought my approval before admitting yourself into this territory. You have no claim to the Blackfeather hierarchy anymore. Your return is unlawful, and so is anyone’s approval of it,” It was by the laws of Blackfeather Woods that all deserters should be severely scrutinized upon their return, however it seemed, all had simply accepted his presence, not bothering to make her aware of his audacity. They had broken their own rules, all for a man who had provided them nothing but betrayal. “Explain to me what you think you’re doing here, and submit,” She rose higher per each word that escaped her lips, for he had not shown her a spec of respect since arriving in her presence. Never before had he shown her his point of weakness, not even in that moment when futility was expected. Nemesis, at that moment in time, was his superior despite what he may believe. His mother's laws made it so, and she had little doubt he would disobey even the most ego-flattening of them all, in light of her coherence to the laws laid down by Meldresi herself.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Nemesis - January 22, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - January 28, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - February 05, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Nemesis - January 30, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - April 01, 2017, 04:56 PM