Blackfeather Woods i will wear the armor, and you the gown
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
She spoke of betrayal, of desertion, of abandonment. She spoke of the rules that Meldresi herself had brought with her to Blackfeather Woods and laid down as the core of their philosophy, and deemed Damien a traitor. At first, the shadow prince took it calmly, listening to what she had to say and addressing her with the respect he supposed he should show to a colleague. But she had made herself the opposite. She had blatantly stripped him down of his rightful claim to Blaclfeather Woods as though she really had the power to do so, and that was the drop that filled the very small glass that was Damien's tolerance.

"How dare you?" he growled coarsely as his face grimaced into a scowl. He was not about to take the bitch's insolence, for as high up in the ranks as she sat. Nemesis was not the blood of Melonii, and no matter how hard she tried, or how little the dark prince remembered of her, she could never get as close as a mile to the ideals of perfection in which Damien held his mother and often himself. Nemesis was not fit to take the scepter of his mother's empire, and as long as Damien stood and blood pumped through his veins he would protect his mother's legacy with every fiber of his body.

Nemesis' progressing self confidence was met with Damien's own. His eyes of ice, devoid of any form of regret, were anchored to the usurper's own, and his chest inflated and his tail rose high above hers. He was claiming what was his, despite having come to her presence with no intention to do so in order to tend to his nieces and nephews' needs. But she had forced him to do so by showing her true colors. Nemesis was no longer someone he could trust, not around his family, nowhere close to his home, and the next would be the last moments she spent within Blackfeather Woods if she did not submit to him.

"I have nothing to explain to you, and you're out of you mind if you think I will grant you the pleasure of giving me orders," he resolved, taking daring steps closer and making himself larger as he approached. "The only traitor here is you. You dare accuse me of betrayal, to my own kin, to my own family, while you're the one who stands in a stolen rank. Slander, theft, insurrection. Per the rules of Blackfeather Woods you have committed high treason and are not to be shown mercy," he dictated, well acquainted with the rules of the Dark Brotherhood and Blackfeather Woods.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Nemesis - January 22, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - January 28, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - February 05, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Nemesis - January 30, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: i will wear the armor, and you the gown - by Damien - April 01, 2017, 04:56 PM