Herbalists' Cache touch
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
For a moment could he look over her - admire the setting which they were in and how unfortunate the start of this quiet conversation was. She did not speak, she did not shout - she did not make a sound that started something in his very soul and made him run in fear nor respect. Only startled, it seemed, she had been - and rightfully so. Although he had not done it on purpose, he could understand why it had not been fun to almost be stepped on by a complete stranger. As a forgiving soul, she smoothed her hackles - her ears, weirdly tuffed and just as dark as the rest of her, now a display of... relaxation? Comfort? As he tried to figure out what it all had meant, she made a sound that not quite resembled a woof. His doe-eyes grew wide in confusion this time. Mad she is not - I'm sure, I'm sure. Just bizarre. He smiled then, the same sound made one more time before he echoed her waves. A toneless "wuff" left his mouth, though something that resembled laughter followed. How strange! He then dared to get up more, a more neutral stance than the one he had been in first, as she shook away the tenseness and blew away the awkwardness with a sneeze.

If he had been a trickster, he would have clamped his jaws onto each other again the moment she came closer. Luckily for them both, he would do no such thing. He let her stare - let her examine just exactly what curse had been put on him just for the will to survive. He could tell her no tales of how it happened; he could only show the results of war and hatred. No good thing came from it - never, never. As she retreated, he closed his mouth again - eyes abashedly going to the snow and ice covered ground.  

A following action from the female he had not expected - her apology well-understood but the reason why not quite clear. HE had been the one to sneak up on her. She had acted as any other would have - even more peacefully than some. His mouth agape, eyes focused on her form. Anxiously he shook his head - eyes then closed. When he opened them again, a nervous smile settled on his sunken face. He appreciated her apology - very much so; and it showed, too. But it was my fault - my fault. Keen on ending their multiple apologies, he bowed his front before her - a playful display of his forced happiness. His chin he placed gently on the cold underground, goofily tilted.
Messages In This Thread
touch - by Coelacanth - January 23, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: touch - by Calloon - January 23, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: touch - by Coelacanth - January 23, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: touch - by Calloon - January 23, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: touch - by Coelacanth - January 23, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: touch - by Calloon - January 24, 2017, 07:32 AM
RE: touch - by Coelacanth - January 24, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: touch - by Calloon - January 24, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: touch - by Coelacanth - February 05, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: touch - by Calloon - February 06, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: touch - by Coelacanth - March 04, 2017, 04:14 AM