Herbalists' Cache touch
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She seemed confused, but not in a bad way. Calloon, while not a mean trickster at all, very much liked putting thoughts in someone else's mind. He liked to make them think - to make them feel something, without words. Lying was difficult, so this was just completely... him. He liked to think of himself as a half-open book. Anyone, if they tried, could read him - but he was still shielded by his own illusions. It was a scary thought that none of his ideas were ever going to reach another ear - Forever stuck in me, forever stuck. He was surprised to see the black nymph bow also - almost as if she were to play with him right then and there, but the look in her eyes was uncertain. Did he make her uncomfortable?

It seemed so - a whine escaping her nimble form as she backed away, much like he had done upon first seeing her, only she was calmer. She almost seemed... sad. Lost - abandoned to silently roam this place. He wondered what had happened - why she did not talk, but knew that she might never tell. Hell, maybe she couldn't tell him anything at all. A vow of silence? Trauma? Did the weird tuffs on her ears make her special - in such a way that she could not communicate? I wonder - I want to know, I want to know.

But she seemed to be keen on showing him something instead. He quickly got to his feet - submissively so, and dragged his ghost-like form to where she was so excitedly darting about. Then he saw it - a shell of a creature, trapped under a layer of frosty goods. What a find - what a find! So curious, so trapped, much like many! He whined - cheering for this successful treasure hunt of hers, lowering his head to look at it better before even more frozen goods were shown to him. His attention shifted curiously to the berries - sniffing them over, but doing not much more. He did not want it to seem like he was taking them from her - though it was easy to see he was impressed and glad that she was happy. Was she some kind of pirate? A treasure hunt! I'm going to show, I'm going to show!

Like a flash of grey lightning did he scamper up and turn - tripling somewhere to the side where he found a magnificent... stick! Sticks were good! He could do with a stick! He pulled it from the bushes it was stuck in - frozen over and coated with snow. Enthusiastically did he return - tail wagging proudly behind him. With a "charming" smile on his face did he await her reaction as he placed his find carefully beside the berries and the trapped shell.
Messages In This Thread
touch - by Coelacanth - January 23, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: touch - by Calloon - January 23, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: touch - by Coelacanth - January 23, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: touch - by Calloon - January 23, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: touch - by Coelacanth - January 23, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: touch - by Calloon - January 24, 2017, 07:32 AM
RE: touch - by Coelacanth - January 24, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: touch - by Calloon - January 24, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: touch - by Coelacanth - February 05, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: touch - by Calloon - February 06, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: touch - by Coelacanth - March 04, 2017, 04:14 AM