Broken Antler Fen I'm not running again
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
All Welcome 
Since her discussion, things seemed much more...at ease. She had told him what she had so carefully guarded, and found not one who would spurn her, but one who offered support. Hours after this, she still wondered at it, anger at herself for being distant for so long to the male who was perhaps one of the best things to fall into her life. And now, with thing out in the open, a fresh start was something that felt less so than a nice thought and now a reality. 

ice had covered the ground days ago, and still conditions were hazardous, to say the least. But still she navigated the fen, made beautiful by the ice of winter, without hazard. Once, she thought idly of how the Isle would look covered in crystal. But that was behind her now, she thought, even as her mind pictured the tree's by the river made to glisten and glow in the light. 

A shock of green caught her attention, and she moved toward the colour, finding beneath the boughs of a decidious to be sheltered, somehow, a tiny sprig of faded green, covered in a fine layer of ice. she touched her nose to the tiny thing, enamoured by the perfect smoothness and the way it glimmered in the manner of crystal.
maybe @Sebastian?
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
I'm not running again - by Aeronwyn - January 23, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm not running again - by Sebastian - January 26, 2017, 08:20 AM
RE: I'm not running again - by Aeronwyn - January 27, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: I'm not running again - by Sebastian - January 28, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: I'm not running again - by Aeronwyn - February 02, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: I'm not running again - by Sebastian - February 05, 2017, 03:34 PM