Sun Mote Copse Holding out
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
His eyes lit up at the prospect of a few seeds, and though she was displeased she made no further comment on it. If he found some there, so be it. She would not fight to save him from this addiction if he did not want to fight himself. His harsh tone and sudden snap startled her, and she turned her gaze upon his own. She realized in this moment exactly how little she knew about the man, and she felt the hair along her spine prickle as she suppressed the desire to raise her hackles.

"The choice is ultimately yours, doctor. I will speak no more of breaking your habit, unless the day comes and you wish for it." Her eyes alighted on his face again, perhaps a little more guarded than before, a little more alert but it was hard to tell. "What do they do for you, doctor? I have heard only of the fix they can provide, I admit my cluelessness readily." Maybe he had a past he wished to forget as well, a dance too close to the edge of life and no one but the Poppy had been there to cast a rope to save him. Silently she praised Molech once more for her own life, but regarded the man quietly, hoping for some insight on him as well as his addiction.

Messages In This Thread
Holding out - by Bastian - January 23, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: Holding out - by Asherah - January 24, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Holding out - by Bastian - January 29, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: Holding out - by Asherah - January 30, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: Holding out - by Bastian - February 02, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Holding out - by Asherah - February 07, 2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Holding out - by Bastian - February 10, 2017, 12:35 AM
RE: Holding out - by Asherah - February 13, 2017, 06:37 PM