Ravensblood Forest look how long this love can hold its breath
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
i am sorry for the crap quality of this post but i wanted to post something in here! <3 feb 11th edit. arturo is just going to hang in the background and eventually take his leave & allow chusi and lotte their bonding so you have my permission to skip him. :-)

[table width=85%][tr][td]
More times than Arturo dared to count had he feared for Lotte’s life as she coughed and vomited during her “recovery”; but it was the harsh rattling of her breath that tore at him like a festering wound, and knowing that he was helpless to help her only served to tear apart his heart with slow and exaggerated agony. During the worst of it he barely slept and very rarely left her side as he wondered if he had been watching his beloved’s life diminish before his eyes like a dying sun and accordingly all he could think about how dark his world would be if he lost her. Lotte had become the light in his life, his better half and now that she was actually apart of it Arturo could not imagine life without her other than to face the grim knowledge that if he had to he would not be the same. Arturo liked to believe that he knew his nightingale’s strength and as her recovery began to show in earnest he returned to his duties in full (thought checking in on her often).

After his patrol finished he backtracked, his long legs carrying him to where he knew he would find his beloved. His steps slowed as he came upon Lotte and Chusi, coming in on the tail end Lotte’s question — asked through gaps of breath that made him nervous — to Chusi. For the briefest of moments, he hesitated unsure if he should turn around and allow them time to talk woman to woman. He very nearly considered it, but instead lingered where he was, hoping that he did not draw attention to himself for while he wished to hear Chusi’s answer to Lotte’s question he didn’t necessarily want to intrude on their moment.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Arturo - January 24, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 27, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 03, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 13, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 26, 2017, 11:57 AM