Ravensblood Forest look how long this love can hold its breath
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
I'll archive so we can have a new one real soon ♥ (can't wait for the bebbies oml)

Of course she meant it - of course mother wouldn't get her hopes up just to crush her dreams. That was not Lotte - that was not like anyone she knew except for... There was no time to think about him. He had vanished - had left her without a word and she could do better. She always could do so much better, and yet kept falling for the men who disrespected both her womanhood and individuality. Lotte and Olive were lucky - Dakarai and Arturo were real gentlemen.

'course, mum... She purred, rubbing the little singer with another stroke of her muzzle as a sort of goodnight-kiss. She knew not to bother anyone sleepy, just as she didn't like to be bothered when she wanted to sleep. I love ya too... She whispered, picking up the rabbit bones to bury a little bit away from Lotte. It was rude to leave bones, Chusi found. Besides, if one day Lotte's pups would come, they could dig up all the bones Chusi had buried for them...
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 27, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 03, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 13, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 26, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - March 02, 2017, 10:36 AM