Dragoncrest Cliffs just know that you don't know
139 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
His ear twitches when he feels her teeth on him though he doesn’t feel threatened she’ll rip it off. He bumps her nose gently as he settles and he heaves a sigh of relief. She doesn’t mind the closeness—or else she likely wouldn’t have invited him up—and it gives him a comfort he didn’t know he needed. His brother has been a help and support since being here but feeling it from another, especially from someone he kinda-sorta knows. He certainly wouldn’t have huddled up with Portia like this any time soon.

“I don’t know,” he confesses after a moment of consideration. “It’s different. Not what I expected.” The days of Trigeda had been hard and their environment is different. The wolves there are far more vicious than he’s seen in the Wilds and there has been little conflict between them and anyone else nearby. The winter has played a part, feeling cooped up all the time within the cliffs. He can stretch his legs to an extent before the cold becomes too unbearable and he’s forced back inside. “I feel like I don’t know anything or anyone here,” he trails off, his features twisting. Have I made a mistake?
Messages In This Thread
just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - January 25, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Arlo - January 30, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - January 31, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Arlo - February 18, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - February 18, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Arlo - February 21, 2017, 12:08 AM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - February 21, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Arlo - February 21, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - February 21, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Arlo - February 24, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: just know that you don't know - by Tirgatao - February 24, 2017, 05:18 PM