Duskfire Glacier you don't have to follow
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden decided she'd waited long enough for the pair to show their faces and began to track them down. That being said, she was thoroughly upset with their blatant disrespect to her leadership and she was sure her seething anger showed. With each step she a took, a low growl escaped her maw, her hackles raised behind her. She didn't plan on hurting the children, but she also didn't plan on allowing them to ignore her authority. Once Eden was finally upon the pair, she took a deep breath and began her rant, Did you not hear me call for you? I am the leader of this pack now and I won't allow that to go unheard. Aspen appointed Shalon Queen, just the same as Shalon had done to Eden. What about her position was facetious?

I understand that you are upset about your titles being taken away, but a bit of emotional discomfort isn't an excuse to disregard the new rulers of the Republic. If you do not like the way that things are being run, you are welcome to leave. Now, Eden had hoped that they would've been able to have a proper conversation about the whole thing, but she was much too annoyed to gather her own thoughts in a civilized way. Rather, she decided to blurt out her feelings on the matter and see what their responses would be.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
you don't have to follow - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: you don't have to follow - by Hawthorn - January 28, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: you don't have to follow - by Rose - January 31, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: you don't have to follow - by RIP Eden - February 01, 2017, 10:47 AM