Duskfire Glacier Sometimes loss is a good thing
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
When Eden came into view, Kieran sped up so he could reach her faster. Once he was sat in front of her, he raised his head to look at her. "Yes, Mama," he began, using a little of the french he knew. It wasn't much, no, but he still wanted to use it. "I... decided on a trade, mama." He added, giving her a faint smile. "I know what I wanna do." 

The territory had become to feel slightly familiar, as Kieran had begun to recognise certain locations in the area, and he had also begun to think of the land as beautiful, for truly, it was. But that was not what he was here to talk about. "I..... I wanna help others... I wanna be a..." he struggled to remember the word, but it soon came to him. "I wanna be a... Counselour," he finished, then looked up at her, seeming to wish for his mother to tell him more about it, or perhaps, say her thoughts on the matter. But it was what Kieran wanted, and he thought it was a good thing.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes loss is a good thing - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Sometimes loss is a good thing - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: Sometimes loss is a good thing - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: Sometimes loss is a good thing - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Sometimes loss is a good thing - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Sometimes loss is a good thing - by RIP Eden - February 01, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: Sometimes loss is a good thing - by Kieran Adrien - February 01, 2017, 12:44 PM