Stavanger Bay you’ll be in my heart
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

He squishes her face with a kiss that draws a smile and a giggle out of the little fireball. She tries to return it, making her best effort to place both her tiny paws on his father's broad chest as she stretches to reach his chin with a battalion of small kisses, and then drops back to the floor as her father starts towards the sea.

The sea? Julep had conflicting thoughts and feelings about the great blue. She remembered vaguely, but dearly, the time that her mother had introduced her to the playful waves, and the hours full of joy she'd spent with her family on the beach before the drop. And then there was the Drop itself. Julep was lucky to have survived it, and although her father had seen strength in her recovery Julep could only remember the fear she felt when she'd been tossed into the abyss and landed almost mortally on the waves that could have easily crushed her body. She'd been granted her spirit guide that day, but unlike the festivity it had been for her brother, Julep had developed a deep fear of the ocean that conflicted with her very nature, her Cairn DNA.

But Julep was brave, as was also stated in her heritage, and by her father's side she felt invincible. Her mind had adopted the idea that Szymon had been born from the tides, and that the sea feared him as opposed to her personal case. If she stayed with him there was nothing to fear, besides, he had promised to Julep that she wouldn't have to swim if she didn't want to.

Yes daddy, she exclaims as she resolves to follow her father down to the beach. Breakfast was never a bad idea, and it could only ever be better if it was in her father's company.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - January 29, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - January 29, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 03, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - February 05, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 06, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - February 18, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 19, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - March 18, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - March 19, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - April 03, 2017, 12:36 PM