Stavanger Bay you’ll be in my heart
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Cruddy post-work post. ♥ The Joop is too cute; it’s killing me!

[table width=65%][tr][td]
Szymon watched Julep carefully in the wake of his announcement, half-expecting her to meet him with defiance as Isengrim so often did — but staunch determination soon pushed aside the trepidation that was clearly writ upon her delicate features and she followed him willingly. It came as no surprise that his little girl managed an upsurge of enthusiasm at the prospect of breakfast, and he chuckled, placing a gentle lick between her shoulder blades and mussing the fur there against the grain. “Seafood or land prey?” he asked her fondly as they reached one of the caches. If she wanted fresh fish, he would catch her something, but he had grown accustomed to keeping warm-blooded game on hand for Doe. Isengrim, Julep, and Qilaq had been raised on a mixture of protein, but they didn’t often get to choose what they got.

Tugging aside the blanket of kelp that covered the cache nearest the shoreline, Szymon stepped back to allow Julep to make her own selection if she wished, adding indulgently, “If you want your own fish, I will get you a new one and you can kill it by yourself.”
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - January 29, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - January 29, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 03, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - February 05, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 06, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - February 18, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 19, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - March 18, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - March 19, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - April 03, 2017, 12:36 PM