Stavanger Bay you’ll be in my heart
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

The floor was slippery, unstable as the rocks slid off each other. Julep was having a hard time following her experienced dad, but like he'd said, Cairns never surrendered. A slip, a splash as her butt landed on the water, a gasp of sudden fear; none of those things had stopped her, for the prospect of finally being able to catch fish for herself was a lot greater than whatever dangers there might be. She just wanted to experience every single bit of the world, and she wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

Her face when Szymon revealed how big fish could be couldn't be explained with words. There was fear, excitement and surprise in her eyes, her mouth was a wide, smiley whoa and her tail a whirl of excitement. That is a huuuuge fish! she exclaimed, thinking of how cool it would be to see one of those for herself. But it was not time for fishing yet. Dad had things to say, thing that Julep listened to with all her attention --or well, at least all the attention she could gather without slipping on the rocks.

The Drop. Such a tumultuous event, so many emotions, such bad memories... Julep surely did not want to go through that again, and there always existed a fear or being forced into it like the last time. It was blurry at best, but the reminder of the dangers of the deep blue had remained, and would always serve as a starting point for Julep's decisions. She was a lot like her father, smaller than the others, somewhat physically weaker... But like him, she would have to use the strength of her will to overcome whatever obstacle she's put across.

Golden eyes look up to him, to the seriousness in his expression. He's earned a smile, and Julep's giggles follow after he nuzzles her cheek, charging her with courage. I'm a fighter too! she assures, and whoever had a doubt about it could go and ask Isengrim about it.

Their attention then turns to the tidepools and the sea, about which Julep is asked a question. She leans forward, sticking her tongue out in an effort to look further into the water. Suddenly something gleams to the left, and Julep¿s keen eyes turn quickly with a gasp. There! she exclaimed, looking back up at dad with a smile before turning to the water again and giving one step closer. There was a fish there... she said, but there no longer were reflections that backed that statement up. Sneaky little bastards they were, those tasty fish.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - January 29, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - January 29, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 03, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - February 05, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 06, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - February 18, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 19, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - March 18, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - March 19, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - April 03, 2017, 12:36 PM