Noctisardor Bypass What a dogs life really can be
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
NUUU don't leave! :c Knew is probably going to see Gwen's more dominant side lol...

Gwen, who had just been hunting, had managed to catch a rabbit. Just one, single rabbit, and she planned to divide it among the Ganador wolves. It was only little, yes, but they could use all the food they could get. Especially Knew. He was so thin Gwen worried immensly about him. She did secretly plan to give him the largest section of it, but before she could even reach the pack, she froze.

His body lay just a few metres in front of her - he was deadly still and Gwen almost screamed before she sprinted to his side. "Knew!" Oh, crap. "Knew, eat it," she growled, urgently pushing the limp rabbit to the man's jaws. He need to eat. And right now, Gwen didn't care if he ate the whole thing. "You better not leave me, Emperor!" She called him by his title - perhaps because it might be the last thing he heard and the - now sickly pale - wolfess wanted him to feel high and mighty if he passed. But, it shouldn't matter, because she wasn't going to let him. "Eat, goddammit!"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
What a dogs life really can be - by Knew - January 30, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: What a dogs life really can be - by Gwen - January 30, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: What a dogs life really can be - by Knew - January 30, 2017, 02:29 PM
RE: What a dogs life really can be - by Gwen - January 30, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: What a dogs life really can be - by Knew - January 30, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: What a dogs life really can be - by Gwen - January 30, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: What a dogs life really can be - by Knew - January 30, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: What a dogs life really can be - by Gwen - January 30, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: What a dogs life really can be - by Knew - January 30, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: What a dogs life really can be - by Gwen - January 30, 2017, 03:59 PM