Dragoncrest Cliffs like an old guitar worn out and left behind
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
In Seageda, and Trigeda after, Tirgatao felt as if she hadn't been utilized nearly enough for her skills as a counselor. it was surprising, really, especially after the fallout of Seageda and the tumultuous aftershocks of the social upheaval. Maybe they felt as if she couldn't be trusted with their troubles due to her loyalty to Heda. Or, more simply, they were a secretive and suspicious lot of warriors who thought more with their hearts than their minds. She could sympathize with that. Tirgatao was, in essence, a woman of the wilds above all else.

At Wildfire's admission that she also bore the mantle of scout, Tirgatao bobbed her svelte head enthusiastically and made a happy little sound at the back of her throat. "Oh, absolutely! Once I prove my skill as a Shouna once more to HedaI plan on making a few trips out to the nearby territories. Your company would be very welcome and appreciated." Tirgatao explained with a pleased wave of her bushy tail. The sea spray kissed her nose, and she cast a glance to the roaring surf with a misty smile.

"Heda having a mate; having children..." She commented, suddenly switching gears almost unpredictably. Her mind had wandered off in a completely different tangent, and she hoped Wildfire could keep up. "It is a change long time coming, I think. I, for one, am glad such a sensible woman shares her heart." She remarked, turning back to Wildfire with raised brows and a kind smile.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - January 30, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - February 15, 2017, 02:41 AM