Duskfire Glacier Grounded and restless
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Sorrel is still a little weak from being separated, but maybe they could have some puppy shenanigans occur inside the cavern? So maybe, @Rose  @Hawthorn  @Cosmos @Aurora Artemis  @Kieran Adrien (I'm terrible at tagging)

Having finally found her way home, or rather having been found by her brother, Kieran, Sorrel continued to rest within the warmth of the caves, quietly gazing around at the vast cavern and its many doted passage ways. The girl's blue eyes shimmered in the dense light as she observed this strange new place that was now their home. This place peeked the girl's curiosity as the small bundle of light brown fluff slowly ventured about the main cavern, her young eyes peering up to the jagged roof above, observing how the rocks sharpened to spikes as they protruded from the upper surface. Truthfully the sight of them was rather daunting to the girl. 'What if one of them fell?' Sorrel thought as she took a ginger step forward, gradually tearing her gaze away from the ceiling that could possibly impale a wolf and back to one of the many scattered tunnels up ahead. She paused for a moment, quietly eyeing the opening of the tunnel as small paws edged her closer, the girl becoming more curious as to where this paticular passway led.

Edging closer, a cold breeze suddenly caused the girl's pelt to bristle on end, a small yip escaping her muzzle as her tail curled about her hindleg, ”Brrrr!” It was obvious to the pup that this tunnel led outside, but where did all the others go?
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Grounded and restless - by Sorrel Marie - February 01, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Kieran Adrien - February 01, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Sorrel Marie - February 01, 2017, 02:40 PM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Kieran Adrien - February 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Sorrel Marie - February 01, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Kieran Adrien - February 03, 2017, 10:50 AM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Sorrel Marie - February 08, 2017, 04:13 PM