Duskfire Glacier Grounded and restless
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
In all trueness, Sorrel didn't have a problem with any of the other pups, Hawthorn or Rose and not even the others for that matter, whom were also still unknown to her, the only issue really was getting the opportunity to meet them. Especially since she had been bound to this place during her recovery and she was starting to loose her mind within the walls of the cavern. But, regardless of this, Sorrel was pleased for her brother as he then confirmed his and Hawthorn's newly formed friendship, the girl giving a gentle wag of her tail as she watched him with her curious blue eyes. If Kieran was happy, then she was happy.

Sorrel gave a shrug of her shoulders as Kieran spoke, slowly pushing herself up to sit on her hind legs, ”I'm not sure, maybe mother wants me to stay in one place for now..” The girl huffed, pondering the idea for the moment as her blue eyes then slowly peered over to her brother, the girl giving him a wide smile, ”I do feel okay though..” 

Trades? Now this was something Sorrel hadn't even thought about yet, her small head tilting to the side as she watched her sibling inquisitively, ”Have you?” She questioned, the girl shifting herself closer to Kieran, ”What've you chosen?” She asked.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Grounded and restless - by Sorrel Marie - February 01, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Kieran Adrien - February 01, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Sorrel Marie - February 01, 2017, 02:40 PM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Kieran Adrien - February 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Sorrel Marie - February 01, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Kieran Adrien - February 03, 2017, 10:50 AM
RE: Grounded and restless - by Sorrel Marie - February 08, 2017, 04:13 PM