King Elk Forest My friends and I, we got a lot of problems
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The woman acted carefully which pleased Illecebra, but she remained quiet until Skylaris spoke. The words that tumbled relentlessly from the gray woman's mouth caused her to relax and she offered a bright smile and laughed softly "that I am. I'd love to hear what he said of me" she said giving Mawk a quick and teasing wink.

She caught the fear on Mawk's voice and touched her nose to his cheek "if she tries to harm you, I'm here. I won't harm her but I also won't let her touch you." She said and cast a quick look around. Were they expecting the alpha to show up or did they have to make the call yet?
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Illecebra - February 01, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 03, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 03, 2017, 11:05 AM