Stone Circle I kept looking at the sky cause it's gettin' me high
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

The tempuratures were rising. this delighted the girl beyond measure, knowing that the bitter cold had finally abated put her in very good spirits. and, she had found the perfect place to basic in the relitively warm tempuratures of that day; a boulder, with deeply rutted sides and a flat-ish top that was perfect for allowing the warmth of the sun's rays to seep through her fur. 

after a slightly precarious climb up one side of the boulder, which she was just big enough to make up, she lay sread out on the rock, eyes closed and a small smile on her muzzle. She knew that after winter; came spring and then summer, seasons she had yet to experience and was eager too. but she could hardly wait for the long months to pass; she wanted to know now what the summer would bring, and what it would be like. this, she imagined that leaves that she remembered from late autumn to be gloriously green, and everywhere. of warmth, and a shining sun and everything good.
Messages In This Thread
I kept looking at the sky cause it's gettin' me high - by Keoni - February 01, 2017, 11:46 AM