Blackwater Islands when the whole world running scared
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Totes. Last from me! <3

Akantha smiled, pleased to the core with Kalika's answer. "Good," she said as she, too, followed Kalika's eyes to the ocean just down the slant of the beach. The waves hissed as they receeded into the water, only to roar up the shore once more; over and over and over. "I'll oversee your training personally once we are settled here. It will be a long road, but I have faith in you." The Matriarch said softly in conclusion. She did, truly, have faith in the pale gray woman; she was still young, not as set in her ways, and it would benefit them both to explore this avenue together. Akantha was not so ignorant to believe she knew all there was to know. 

She rose suddenly and stepped over the carcass to press her nose into Kalika's cheek. "Doris' blessing, Sister." Akantha pulled away and turned, heading down the beach until she passed between a break in the rocks and disappeared from view.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 01, 2017, 11:21 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 01, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 06, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 09, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 12, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 12, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 14, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 14, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 16, 2017, 04:06 PM