Silver Creek Some things just have to end
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
A call went up for Spring, and Heston's ears flicked at the sound. He instantly adjusted his path to take him to the call. He wasn't sure what was up, but as Spring's pregnancy progressed further she grew slower. It would take her time to arrive to this call. More than that, as her belly grew Heston grew more and more anxious. He would rather meet her there, or get there before her to be sure everything was safe.

Heston arrived to find three wolves standing near shoulder to shoulder. His brow went up, confused at the stance. He could only assume they stood so close as support, but he wasn't sure for what. He stopped further away than he normally would, lifting his head and his tail in dominance. He recognized the male, Mawk, as having been there when Spring had been attacked. One female smelled of Silver Creek, and the other did not. At first glance one would assume that they were asking for the second woman to join, but something in their stance and in the anxiety that seemed to hover over the male told Heston that was not the case.

His brow furrowed as he looked at them, studying them a moment. "Mawk, I remember you from Spring's attack. I don't believe I've met either of you two ladies, however. My name is Heston, I'm Spring's mate. I'd say it's nice to meet you, but I can't say I care for the tension in the air here." He smiled stiffly at the end. His words were not unkind, but truthful, an attempt at humor to dissolve the tension. He didn't know why they were anxious, and that made him anxious. Should Spring arrive soon he would make an effort to keep her from going any closer than he was. In fact, he'd prefer if she would stand behind him. He didn't think Mawk was the kind to attack, but he didn't know the male well either. He keep himself in dominant rank and his eyes watched each of the three carefully. Should any make a move he would be ready.
Messages In This Thread
Some things just have to end - by Mawk - February 03, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: Some things just have to end - by Skylaris - February 03, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Some things just have to end - by Illecebra - February 03, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: Some things just have to end - by Heston - February 04, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Some things just have to end - by Spring - February 04, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Some things just have to end - by Mawk - February 04, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: Some things just have to end - by Skylaris - February 04, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: Some things just have to end - by Illecebra - February 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Some things just have to end - by Heston - February 08, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: Some things just have to end - by Spring - February 20, 2017, 12:38 PM
RE: Some things just have to end - by Mawk - February 20, 2017, 12:52 PM