Whitebark Stream There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
12 Posts
Ooc —
|Late Morning|Slightly Cloudy|Slight Wind|

the river would prove a bountiful breakfast, she was sure of it, as she watched trout meander down the current. without hesitation she stepped lightly into the current, let the cold wrap itself around her limbs, and though the river tugged and pushed at her, her paws stayed firmly planted, giving no leeway to the water. optics of charcoal watched carefully the trout, for she was in no way to allow room for error. still she was for a great many minutes until her muzzle dropped as swiftly as a spear thrown from a great hunter, fangs closing around the smooth body of trout. the fish arched and flailed with all the strength it's sinewy body could muster. 

alas, it was for nought, for quickly did the woman step from the river, moving to an area generally cleared of snow, beneath the boughs of an evergreen. there her jaws snapped shut mercilessly, the salty tang of its blood filling her maw. she dropped the body, still flailing weakly, though in a minute it would no more. quickly, methodically, she stripped from the fish strips of flesh and set about filling her stomach.
Messages In This Thread
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do - by Ahnah - February 03, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do - by Ahnah - February 07, 2017, 07:41 PM