Stone Circle skip the sun, stay with the moon
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ooc: *wheezes* i'm so sorry for holding this up!

His soft little grin made Krypton chuckle just a bit and return the smile fully. Now, krypton tried to not pick favorites with all the kids of the hollow, but nikai was on the right track of climbing the ladder by earning these polite brownie points. as the two traveled along together, krypton could only nod her head to the boy's small talk. "i would hope so too, but we're strong! we'll be able to open it up with both of us working together." the ground was frigid and cold, yes, but two wolves working on it together would hopefully speed up the process. krypton didn't have sharp nails or anything, but she had her endurance and strength. ripping dirt from the ground shouldn't be too hard for her. besides, working with nikai might give him a job to enjoy, or at least, give him an idea of how the pack works together. 

she doubted this would be a lesson he would remember, but she hoped it would lead to something dawning on him.

the pair finally reached the cache that was covered in mounds of dirt and snow. krypton inched a bit forward, often testing to see how hard the ground was with scratches of her nails. hard, but not too hard. the she-wolf looked towards nikai and motioned him to come closer.  "i'll get us started, just follow me lead," she told him gently, though guessed he probably knew the fundamentals of digging. with powerful strokes, she began to dig as hard as possible. she slowly made her progress, beginning to make a small crater from her front paws. hopefully they would strike softer dirt soon.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
skip the sun, stay with the moon - by RIP Krypton - February 04, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by Nikai - February 09, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by RIP Krypton - February 14, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by Nikai - February 17, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by Nikai - March 01, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by RIP Krypton - March 12, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by Nikai - March 15, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by RIP Krypton - March 28, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by Nikai - March 31, 2017, 03:01 AM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by RIP Krypton - April 11, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: skip the sun, stay with the moon - by Nikai - April 12, 2017, 07:42 AM