Stone Circle Don't wanna call you in the nighttime
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
truly it was sad what happened to sunny and dawn. they were old enough to know their mother and know what she looked like and even her scent. when she just upped and left, it had to have been heartbreaking to them and also their father. being so young and without a family, it sounded hard to handle. krypton was raised into a fine family until the day she fought with her sister. but, that was another story that differed from sunny and dawn. they had a mom that loved them, maybe, but then left. at least they had dad with them. then, with akuti saying that it got kryp thinking. when exactly did she find this out? did gray just tell her, even if she is new? oh well, it was his decision, not her's.

she tuned back in after thinking fo a bit and could only smile. "i try to be the best for them, with their dad busy and all, sometimes they might hardly see him."  although krypton thought day was a good man and trying father, she had a feeling he still did some questionable stuff while he was away from the pack lands. perhaps, it was maybe the smell he brought back with him, the smell of a female, perhaps it was just her anxious head. whatever it was, krypton didn't like it. she just hoped she was the wrong one and it wasn't true, true that day wasn't screwing with other women while he had his kids at home. "thank you, really akuti. i hope i am, or i'd disappoint my own mother." krypton was connected to her mother when she was growing up, of course, but she still spent more time with her dad. her mother was kind and gentle, at least, that was the view of her before turning on krypton.

"so, tell me akuti, do you plan on having kids too? any of the males here catch your eye?" she asked playfully with a wag of her thorny plume. krypton didn't have a taste for anyone at the moment, maybe grayday, but it really just depended on how everything would play out in the near future. she was curious with akuti's answer, wondering if the answer was yes, who would it be.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 04, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - February 05, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 05, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - February 10, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 14, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - February 18, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - March 01, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - March 11, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - March 12, 2017, 09:15 PM