Ravensblood Forest the swirling stream of what is and what was
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
i am sorry arturo is such a butt. :x

[table width=85%][tr][td]
At first, the urgent call of Olive draws Arturo’s worry, followed closely behind by Chusi’s moments after. His pace is quick as he closes the distance between where the two wayward lovers are and himself. It is heightened by the scent of blood and wounds, though it is Dakarai’s words that change everything. Words of Blackfeather Woods and their plight there and the wounds that resulted and Ceannasach’s worry melts into a silent fury as he shrugs his way through the trees, gaze intense, his pupils narrowing in their pools of burning twin suns as he notices the slight roundness to Olive’s body. “I see you two have made your decision,” He breaks his silence, stopping a few feet away, his posture stiff and commanding. “and you should know that mine has not changed. Chaska and Talewi have left us,” He decided to address Olive’s pregnancy again: to enforce that he had not been jesting when he had made his condition known to Dakarai. With Lotte expecting as well…everything has changed. Though Arturo does not know for sure (yet) that his nightingale is with child he is confident that she is and it has brought out all of the gangster’s harshest edges. “Lotte is expecting as well,” Ceannasach informed the pair, silently assessing their wounds from where he stands, stalwart and unmoving. “Both of you will help me recruit.” He tells them. Not a question, not a suggestion but a command. “Chusi, you can help too, if you wish.” This was not quite a command — though it was apart of her job as heir — he offers her the choice.

“Some medicines Isley had left behind have been used to treat Lotte. I do not know what is left or if it will be any help to either of you but you are welcome to them.” But he was no healer, after all; and though he was glad to see them returned (Tori promises he is glad under that hardass exterior) besides worrying over their declining numbers and his children’s future he now is faced with the worry of possible retaliation from Blackfeather Woods and their children as well and this creates a deep frustration within him. The very predicament he did not wish to be in. “I hope that you have not instigated something that we can not finish." As it was, if a pack showed up on their doorstep they would fall. They were too small and their allies are no more. The consequences if they did would not be kind from the gangster. There was a reason why the name Arturo Fearghal had carried both admiration and fear when spoken about the territories around the Hollow, after all. "Come, let us see what we can do for your wounds." Arturo speaks with a gesture of his muzzle towards the heart of the territory.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 05, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Chusi - February 06, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 06, 2017, 02:41 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 06, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 06, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 07, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 20, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 26, 2017, 11:12 PM