Stone Circle Be Like I Never Left
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Posting order: Steady, Keoni, Grayday, Chaska, Krypton, Valette

Grayday spoke his opinion, telling Chaska it might be better if he left. Steady didn't disagree, and was quiet, waiting to see if his former brother would leave the borders. Instead, Chaska begged to be allowed back in. Steady did his best to find some redeeming quality in the other male, but everything seeme to fall short. Chaska had been a loyal member for a long time, to both Fitz and Steady, and Steady had treated him like a brother in return, keeping him safe, and welcoming him back into the pack with no questions asked after his departure the first time. 

But, this time was much different. Chaska had not only turned their backs on the pack for a female he barely knew, but one whose mother had a history of murder, and one whose own loyalty to the pack was in question. Steady couldn't find it in him to forgive Chaska for never had even hearing Steady's side of it. He took Evelyn's side from the very beginning, regardless of their past history. And, what if she returned? Would Chaska choose her again? He didn't know the reasonings behind her leaving, but he wasn't surprised. Evelyn's loyalty was to one wolf and one wolf only: herself.  

Valette arrived, and Steady listened carefully to her as she rejected Chaska's plea for entry. He looked to her as his own brain swarmed with thoughts of what to do. It seemed his co-leaders had already made up their minds. His gaze turned back to Chaska. As much I want to hear it, I don't hear any apology for your crimes committed against this family. I hear that you're sorry you're alone now, and that you don't want to die, he said, his voice almost eerily calm. In his next words, however, it hardened. Well, that isn't enough. You choose your fate the moment you choose her. If you die, alone and cold, it is no one's fault but your own. 

He paused, before confirming the decision. The leaders of Easthollow have spoken, and you are not welcome here. There would be no joyful reunion, no retying the knot that had been broken, and there would be no forgiveness.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Be Like I Never Left - by Chaska - February 05, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: Be Like I Never Left - by Keoni - February 05, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: Be Like I Never Left - by Grayday Sr. - February 05, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: Be Like I Never Left - by Chaska - February 05, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Be Like I Never Left - by RIP Krypton - February 05, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Be Like I Never Left - by Keoni - February 05, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: Be Like I Never Left - by Grayday Sr. - February 05, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Be Like I Never Left - by Chaska - February 05, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: Be Like I Never Left - by RIP Krypton - February 05, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: Be Like I Never Left - by Steady - February 06, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Be Like I Never Left - by Keoni - February 06, 2017, 07:26 PM