Broken Antler Fen Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way
They Left Me Standing Unbroken
106 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Benjamin loved food - perhaps more than his siblings, but this? He really wasn't able to get it through his thick skull as to why his father would do such a thing. It was no secret that Ben liked birds, so what in the hell went on in Sebastian's head? "Ah - I see my son likes birds. Let's kill one and try to feed him it." Benjamin sobbed at the side of the dead bird, stroking the feathers softly with the side of his face and one, shaking paw. His underlip pouted sadly as he went to look at his father - not quite understanding what he was saying.

No... He let out softly, scampering away from the bird to face his father. No! He then almost yelled and trotted away.
Dance Under The Ladder
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Ben - February 06, 2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Ben - February 18, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Ben - February 26, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Ben - March 01, 2017, 05:32 AM