King Elk Forest become the thing i hate
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
With her due date nearing she didn't really leave the territory so much anymore, just wanting to make sure everything went nice and dandy as she didn't want any complications to have to deal with like when she's been attacked only some weeks ago.

Still despite all that today she found herself yearning to stretch her legs.  At first she'd mostly just been marking the borders, but eventually she found herself scouting the King Elk Forest right next to them.

And then she froze at a scent.

It was familiar, very familiar, but still for the moment she just couldn't place it.  So curiously she found herself following the scent, desperate to figure out who it was at this point.  It took her a couple minutes as she went slow, careful to not lose the trail.

And then she saw her.

Laurel.

A ton of emotions ran through her at that moment.  Anger for Laurel and Indra having been taken away, confusion as to why Indra wasn't here too and why Laurel was even so close to the creek in the first place, but over everything it was worry.  She hadn't seen Laurel in so long, she worried that Laurel would hate her.  She had missed Laurel and Indra, she would never wish any harm to befall them.

"Oh my god... Laurel is that really you?  You're so grown up.  I've missed you."  She watched Laurel with wide shocked eyes, as she had never expected to see Saena's daughter again, but was happy to now be able to see her again after so many months.
Messages In This Thread
become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 09, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - February 09, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 13, 2017, 05:36 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - February 20, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 27, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - March 10, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - March 21, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - April 13, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - April 14, 2017, 01:51 AM