Blackfeather Woods i've got issues but your just as bad
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
All Welcome 
While his siblings were taking their first steps into creating a colorful vocabulary, Ganondorf had remained a rather silent child. He would mumble to himself every now and then, as if he was having a conversation with someone else. But the second another's presence was detected, he would clamp his jaws shut and instead resort to body language to communicate. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk, but the fear of not being on the same level has his littermates was enough to turn the boy into a mute. As soon as he was confident enough in his abilities, Ganon had every intention of showing up his nuisance brother and sisters. 

Today wasn't much different from the others and as soon as he thought the coast was clear, Ganondorf was quick to slip away to a silent area where he could practice to his heart's content. He had intended to work for quite a while, but a sudden unexpected visitor cut him off in the middle of a word. A small yet attractive wisp of shadows hovered just before the fiery boy, it's aura anything but friendly. And while he could tell that the corrupted spirit was not an ally, the young spiderling saw nothing but beauty before him. His baby blue eyes lit up with excitement as the creature only he could see led him further astray. 

He tried several times to swipe the wisp down, but it only disappeared for a moment before popping up again somewhere else. It was frustrating and yet thrilling at the same time, and for the time in his short life the fire striped boy let out a laugh. He never would have imagined that his first smile would be shared with the monster that would become his demon, but such things couldn't be known at time. For now he was content chasing the shadow around his home, while the silence around him was broken with his maniacal laughter.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - February 09, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - February 17, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 09, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 11, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 16, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 21, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 27, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 28, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - April 04, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - April 15, 2017, 06:32 PM