Blackfeather Woods i've got issues but your just as bad
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
While he had many interactions with the Apaata children, his meetings with his grand-nieces and nephews were limited to their naming day. He had little reason to search them out, knowing that they were still too young for training; and that was all he felt he was good for. 

As such, he continued his duties of training the Apaatas in anyway he could, patrolling, hunting. It was rare that he ventured into the marshes, however, where the wisps lay, but a burst of giggling drew him to the place, his movements silent as he saw a flash of fire that could only belong to one of Potema's children.

He quickly remembered him as being the one named after the Demon King: Ganondorf. He hunkers down, staying in the shadows as he chased after a dark wisp. The man peers at the anomaly with confusion, having never seen anything like it before. He is not a religious genius like his sister was, and has no way of interpreting it in a meaningful way. He merely watches as the boy plays.

Messages In This Thread
i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - February 09, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - February 17, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 09, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 11, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 16, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 21, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 27, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 28, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - April 04, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - April 15, 2017, 06:32 PM