Golden Glade It's been established that time is not a rigid construct.
14 Posts
Ooc —
Fade here? :D

Bronze gave a nod but was quiet for a change, finding her mind going blank. When Jhala continued to speak she sounded thrilled this time, and went on to explain who Reek was — and halfway through her explanation Bronze had to blurt, That's a weird name for a person. Imagine if that was a family name, oh my god. I hope your kids aren't called Stink, Stench, or Smog. but almost as soon as she'd made this (midly impolite) barrage of thoughts into words, Bronze's mind seemed to click, because she recognized that she hadn't meant to be rude, or to say those things, and frowned subtly.

She did her best to focus on what Jhala had said — as if that would banish all mention of her own comments from the conversation — and gregariously agreed. I'd love a tour! Yeah, lets do that. But maybe stay close, I don't want to get lost again. The girl was already moving towards the direction Jhala had been looking, and effectively herding her off to the depths of the glade.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been established that time is not a rigid construct. - by RIP Bronze - February 15, 2017, 01:32 PM