Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm all the way up
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
When he lifted a paw to his throat, it took Tirgatao only moment to realize—this was the Hush Heda mentioned. The one who couldn't speak. She suddenly felt very foolish for not remembering sooner, and felt the heat of humiliation on her face as her eyes went wide with surprise—she slicked her ears back flat against her neck, closed her eyes, and shook her head in a very clear display of embarrassment until a sheepish smile crept upon her lips. She tilted her head to the side, and twisted one ear up to half-mast. "Sorry, I completely blanked. Hush, right?" the question was, for obvious reasons, rhetorical.

Tirgatao quickly moved on from her mess of an introduction, and glanced at the massive redwood with an openly curious expression. Her gaze wandered up, and up, and up, and up until she felt her head spin from the sheer immensity of the tree. Her warm brown eyes flickered back to Hush's own blues. He was handsome in a curious way; she couldn't make heads or tails of it, but it all culminated into a sharp physique. She could understand why he was Drageda's Rauna. "I imagine the view up there is incredible." She remarked with a soft chuckle.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
I'm all the way up - by Hush - February 11, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Tirgatao - February 16, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Hush - February 20, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Tirgatao - February 20, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Hush - February 23, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Tirgatao - February 23, 2017, 05:13 AM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Tirgatao - March 02, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Hush - March 04, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Tirgatao - March 07, 2017, 01:51 AM