Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm all the way up
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao was soothed by Hush's gentle touch and smiled, glad that her occasional failings were not taken to heart by the russet male. The topic moved on quickly, and the faux pas forgotten. She, too, followed his gaze back up to the canopies. There was no way they could ever enginneer a way to climb to the top, but her imagination was enough to keep her entertained on the thought of it. Truly, Heda could not have chosen a better place for Drageda to settle after the geological upheaval at Sleeping Dragon. She'd never seen the mountain peak they once called home, but Tirgatao was automatically baised towards old growth forests.

An expulsion of air from her companion drew her attention and she faced him again with cupped ears and raised brows, having missed his attempts at finding a foothold. "You know," she started slowly, "when you stand at the edge of the cliffs, it kinda feels like you're flying. They're so high up, you can see the whole ocean from them." the soft woman explained with a wave of her tail. "It's not the same as this, and maybe not as safe since the cliffs tend to give way sometimes, but occasionally life requires taking risks." Tirgatao had no way of knowing her commentary about cliffs would have a great deal of relevance in the coming weeks. It was only coincidence (and not her writers fondness of allusions).
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
I'm all the way up - by Hush - February 11, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Tirgatao - February 16, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Hush - February 20, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Tirgatao - February 20, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Hush - February 23, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Tirgatao - February 23, 2017, 05:13 AM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Tirgatao - March 02, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Hush - March 04, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: I'm all the way up - by Tirgatao - March 07, 2017, 01:51 AM