Stavanger Bay Starting Over Anew
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Lotte explained that she hadn't prgressed in her fishing skill as soon after Rouge delivered her message, the fire that consumed the Donnelaith territory caused her to fall ill. Rouge was happy to know that she had survived and moved on to another pack. Not because they were super close friends, but because it showed her that Rouge could do the same. Move on to a new home and still be happy and thriving. She also mentioned their similar trade as scouts. "I'm glad you made it through the fire." she said with a small hint of a smile.

She then proseeded to invite Rouge to the Teaghlaigh pack, if she wanted, aswell as Lotte's company as a scout. Rouge wasn't sure if she wanted to join Teaghlaigh, she didn't know much about it other then they were allies and that Lotte and the other wolf she had meet prior was there. But Lotte's company was something that Rouge didn't want to pass up weather she joined the pack or not. It seemed as though Lotte might have been alittle less experienced then Rouge as a scout. She didn't know this for sure but her lack of fishing knowledge and her desire to travel further inland gave Rouge this impression. It almost seemed strange but Rouge saw herself possibly mentoring Lotte, but more as an equal then a superior.

Rouge wasn't herself lately, which wasn't really a bad thing. She felt able to be open with Lotte, which ment expossing a different part of Rouge that most wouldn't see when first meeting her.  "I will keep that in mind." Rouge said refering to Lotte's off to join the pack aswell as her company. She then answered Lotte's question. "Yes. I have spend a majority of my time in the wilds inland, before i joined Blackrock Depths."

Messages In This Thread
Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - February 11, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - February 12, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - February 16, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - February 17, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - March 02, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - March 04, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - March 12, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - March 17, 2017, 03:49 AM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - March 26, 2017, 08:30 PM