Dragoncrest Cliffs the world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The sky is barely lit as she hovers the banks of the lake. She does not get too far before she comes to a stop and looks out on the calm surface. The wind has subsided for the morning and the lake does not move. She finds herself focused on it so much that she does not notice the approach of Tirgatao until she speaks. Thuringwethil flinches when she hears the voice but she steels herself with a breath and when she turns her head, she’s hopeful the distance is far enough that it will go unnoticed. Her ears swivel on her head and she squares her shoulders, shifting so that she can face the woman. With a beckon of her nose, she calls her forward so that she may approach if she so wishes.

She does not answer the question right away as her jaw sets, teeth grinding. The woman’s timing does not go without notice, nor the mimic of their last meeting and it is for that she does not lash out for being too nosy. Their goal is mutual and Thuringwethil’s hopes of their future remains in tact when she does finally speak.

“I am just a little unsettled,” she explains albeit vague. Even though Tirgatao has a future planned within Drageda, she has to know she can trust her for the things that is required. It will take time to build their work hand in hand but if the time is spent, she will be rewarded with a complete council. “We have weakened with Tanja returning to Trigeda. I would not have sent off Gyda and Gavriel if I had seen this.” If I had listened.

She knows her strengths, and Dio’s, and Eske’s is ever going. The new boys from Trigeda have not yet seen to it to settle in but their hope is still prosperous. Their weakness may only be temporary but now that the winter has broken, perhaps she will send someone to Trigeda for warriors—or perhaps Tanja will mention it and some will come on their own—but the worry still lingers in the back of her mind.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread