The Tangle when the rain comes down, all the worms come up to breathe
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Indie’s chest heaved slightly from the effort of her story. Indie was a master orator, but she often lost herself within her stories and her wild gesticulations and would loose all count of her breath. The dark raconteur hoped that she had been right, that her parable was not as unwarranted as Indie had convinced herself it was — and right she was! Thuringwethil, ever so indomitable, seemed enthused with the colorful tale and Indie wasn’t sure whether or not she should be proud that her personal history could be the subject for entertainment. Oh well! Whatever! At that moment Indie found she was quite thankful for it, as it elicited a question from Thuringwethil’s dark lips. 

“Hmm,” she pondered thoughtfully.  It was difficult to describe, as it didn’t really make sense. The Nereides were quite rigid in their culture, structure and laws — but Indie was draw to the rigidity of rules, if only just to break them. “The sirens are strong, in both mind and body” she concluded, lashing her tail behind her and cocking yet another eyebrow at the mysterious warrior before her. Shall she tempt fate with her next statement, or provoke its ire? 

“Same thing that keeps me near you.” A wry smile played upon the woman’s lips and she swung her shoulder around to make her unceremonious departure. Indie had many questions for Thuringwethil, all queued up in her mind and awaiting their chance to wrest personal information from her cohort, but she did not speak them. The starlet had been keen on keeping Thuringwethil present and entertained, but now Indie could not refrain from ending their meeting abruptly. If the woman had been enthused by her story... then perhaps a cliffhanger ending would keep her wanting more [if she wanted anything at all]. “Thank you, for being my audience” she chimed, “but I must see a nurse about this paw.” The paw would be fine, but Indie had no qualms with the dramatization. With Thuringwethil acknowledging her retirement, Indie padded off back towards whence she came.
[/td][/tr][/table]
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
RE: when the rain comes down, all the worms come up to breathe - by Indie - March 19, 2017, 11:49 AM