Duskfire Glacier The day you died, it all went to hell.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry for the wait! And @Carnation I hope the pp is okay, if you want me to change it just let me know!

Gold eyes fell upon the silver form of Heartha approaching first and Sylvas merely closed his eyes tightly as the sound of her words caught his ears. The mercenary didn't know what to say, his eyes reopening, vision hazed from tears as he gave her an empty expression, black lips parting as he replied, ”I don't know.” He let a small whimper escape him as he brought himself to look at the mound once more, ”I just... found her.” The mercenary began, ears flicking back against his head as he looked to Heartha again, ”She was just... lying there...on the ground.” He croaked, his head lowering as he felt the gentle, comforting nudge to his shoulder. Slowly, Sylvas looked to Heartha as she apologised and he offered her a forced smile, ”Sorrel has gone missing too.” He sighed, tail and head low as he shook his head in sheer disbelief, ”I seem to have lost them both this time.”

For a moment, Sylvas' head jerked, brown ears lifting from his skull as he detected a soft voice, sounding not far from where he and Heartha stood. Tilting his head curiously, Sylvas peered to Heartha for a moment before setting off in the direction of the cries, large paws swiftly carrying him to the source as his nose trailed across the icy ground. Within seconds, the male's gold eyes fell upon a little form of cream and white within the snow, a little girl, alone? A puzzled expression took hold of Sylvas' features as he stared at the girl, head tilting some as he carefully lowered himself to a crouch, ”Where's your mama little one?” He questioned, a wash of concern coming over him as he slowly glanced around the terrain for any sign of her mother, eyes catching as the other children slowly began to gather to his call. Quickly, Sylvas looked back to the young girl and offered her a smile, he knew alone, she wouldn't survive and this only made his concern for her safety grow. Though he didn't want to just simply take her away, the male knew it would be in the pups best interest if he did, so the mercenary asked the girl softly, ”Would you like to stay with me, till we find your ma?” He moved his head closer, nose twitching as he curiously sniffed at the pup, gradually recognizing the girl to belong to their most recent member, Honey, though he hadn't formerly met the woman. 

Looking back to the gathered group, his ears arched forward as he listened to the sobs of his son, quickly Sylvas turned back to the girl and gently lifted her from the snow, taking her with him back to the others. As he approached, the mercenary carefully placed the white pup between his front paws, slowly sitting beside Hawthorn as he comforted Kieran. A sombre expression was displayed across his face as he peered down to the children, eyes gradually looking to Heartha as he spoke, ”I don't know where we could go, but we can't stay here any more.” Sylvas gazed to his son with an apologetic expression, ”We can't survive here, we need more numbers.. and that only means one thing, we need to join another pack.” It was the only thing the mercenary could think of to ensure the survival of those he'd sworn to protect, even though the numbers had already dwindled.
Messages In This Thread
The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Sylvas Streiter - February 12, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Heartha - February 12, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Calypso - February 12, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Rose - February 13, 2017, 09:36 AM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Hawthorn - February 14, 2017, 06:06 AM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Sylvas Streiter - February 18, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Heartha - February 19, 2017, 01:40 AM