Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay never liked patrolling, but being trapped and seeing how well Lagan tended to the pups had made him feel very insignificant and he needed some time away from everything. This time away never really offered him anything, and often left him feeling worse than before — but staying around everybody wasn't an option either in the light of how he felt, and he guessed nobody would think poorly of it because they'd all been stuck together and needed their space. Maybe they welcomed it, too, though for different reasons. He couldn't imagine it to be fun being stuck with him in an icy cave.

So it was accidental that he ran into a young wolf, around the age of his own baby siblings or maybe a little younger, he guessed, on the Redhawk borders. He was close when he heard the strangled call and recognised the panic in it immediately. Even though he didn't recognise the voice Eljay broke into a run right away and he was soon to arrive upon the figure of the child. "Are you — What's — Oh!" Eljay hastily brought forward before he saw the blood pouring from her neck. "Wait, I'll, uhm, for help," he brought out, the words even more garbled now at the sight of her wounds, and he craned his neck to point his nose to the sky and call for @Raven in hasty manner so that she'd know it was urgent. If she had not already heard the child's call, then she would hear his, and hopefully she would be able to head it, too. Eljay paced up and down, radiating uncertainty as he asked, "Are you okay? Can you hear me?" Not sure whether she was all there or if the blood loss had taken its toll already.
Messages In This Thread
RE: not used to seeing this much of my own blood anymore - by Eljay - February 13, 2017, 04:57 AM