Witch's Marsh Running with blood on my paws
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Grayday I hope the location is okay? :)

Sorrel had seen it happen, the tragic fall of her mother. And the young pup was unable to get the horrific scene out from her head as it replayed over and over in her mind. A soft whimper erupted from her tiny muzzle as she ran through the lands, small ears pinned to her skull as the she recalled the unforgettable sound of her mother's body hitting the ground. She ran blindly, her eyes tightly shut as tears streamed down her cheeks. Sorrel had no idea of where her petite paws were even taking her, but she had to run. She had to get away. Away from the glacier and away from lifeless corpse that was her mother. And soon, the others would find her there, laid out in a grotesque fashion, mutilated on the floor. What would her father say? Even worse, what would Kieran say? They could never know that she had been the cause of Eden's demise.

Small paws ached, her leathery pads becoming sore from the ceaseless running till Sorrel finally came to a halt, her wet eyes stinging from the cold air as a bitter breeze swept through the land, hitting her face. Quietly, the girl peered around through blurred eyes, observing the hideous landscape that she now found herself in and couldn't help but let out frightened whine. Gradually, the girl hid herself amongst some long-grass, located to one side of the marshes. Panic had taken over the girl when she finally realised that she had no idea where she was, or how far she had even ran for that matter. She sunk into the coverage of the small foliage, blue eyes peering out across the land as she shuddered in the cold. She was frightened and alone.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 13, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 13, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 15, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 15, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 18, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 20, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 21, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 26, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:24 PM