Witch's Marsh Running with blood on my paws
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Sorrel shook her head at his words, he hadn't the need to apologies, for it wasn't the stranger's fault. The fault was hers. And knowing this, Sorrel hid her face deeper into her paws, the sound of muffled sobs escaping her as she continued to cry. The girl gradually came to the conclusion that she was nothing but trouble, having already gone missing once and then upon her return, she had gone and destroyed her family. Sorrel couldn't bring herself to imagine what Kieran was going through back at the glacier, the pain he felt through loosing not only his mother, but his sister too.

Shuddering in the grass, the girl lifted her small head from her paws, small ears listening to the man as he spoke. Gradually, Sorrel peered up, pale blue eyes watching as the stranger carefully stood from being crouched, ”W-w-what?” She questioned softly. Sorrel had heard him, but his words didn't quite register and she wondered if she had heard his right. Slowly, the girl tilted her head to the side, watery eyes observing the silver male as she moved within the foliage, her small form cautiously crawling out from the brush, ”Y-you want me t-to follow y-you?”
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 13, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 13, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 15, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 15, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 18, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 20, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 21, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 26, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:24 PM