Ravensblood Forest the cask of amontillano
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Calm and eagerly had she waited for Lotte's recovery. She almost couldn't believe she had a real family now - with siblings on the way. It was a dream yet reality, and she couldn't put her paw on whether she was dreaming or not. Many mornings, after slumbering the dark and cold night away, had she woken up to the feeling of disbelief. She did not deserve the goodness and attention she was getting - or so she believed. She was just a lost little bird, fortunately found by wondrous souls and the salty smell of the ocean that she had grown to love. Nothing was perfect, she knew, but it was perfect for her.

That was until a stranger galloped through their forest - not smelling fully like one of their own just yet. The faint smell of Arturo did he leave behind, earning just the slightest sliver of trust from the ochre-eyed girl. She squinted, her sleek form breaking into a gallop like his to follow.

Hey! She called out, hoping the other would stop and explain himself. Hey you! She tried again, no matter if he reacted to her first desperate call. As a true heir - as the only heir - she deserved to know what went on on her father's lands. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
the cask of amontillano - by Rollo - February 16, 2017, 06:33 PM
RE: the cask of amontillano - by Chusi - February 20, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: the cask of amontillano - by Rollo - March 09, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: the cask of amontillano - by Chusi - March 11, 2017, 02:18 PM