Blackfeather Woods i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde
sandsnake
4 Posts
Ooc — torvi
All Welcome 
[table width=85%][tr][td]
She moves through the territory still a new initiate and trying to map out the lands. The dark forest is very different from the oasis and red rock she had grown up in and at times she is struck with the realization and frustration of stumbling in the dark through lands that are both foreign and alien to her. Kali is nothing if not persistent so she walks the same path, seeking out pack caches and adding to them when she hunts. Luckily, it has not taken her long to learn their locations within Blackfeather Woods. It is small but she tells herself that it is a start. Though the sandsnake suspects that she will have to be taught the poisonous plants in these Wilds for not much strikes her as overly familiar still she searches for those that she does know in the stubborn hope that she does not have to necessarily start from scratch like a pup just learning to walk. She had always been proud to be an accomplished poisoner and the thought of not being able to identify the poisons of these Wilds is much like realizing that she is out to sea caught in a riptide: she knows how to swim but not how free herself from the current that is determined to pull her deeper to sea. Half drowning and half fighting to keep her head above the metaphorical water.

Her sea green gaze roves over the bottom of the trees, her steps pausing suddenly as she recognizes a plant. Devoid of it’s tell-tale leaves that it has in spring, summer and fall she can still tell poison ivy when she sees it and she knows that even without it’s pointed leaves it can still cause a rash and if the reaction is severe enough blisters. She veers off her path to investigate it further, smiling to herself. This is another small start: she does not, perhaps, need to start entirely over and that brings with it a small measure of relief shown in he slight relaxation of her shoulders and the soft wag of her tail against her hocks. But it begs to question: what other flora did her home share with these Wilds?
[/td][/tr][/table]
you think achilles was of impressive descent?
touch me one more time. maybe it’s time we found out
what the daughter of the mightiest god can do.
Messages In This Thread
i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Kallii - February 16, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Potema - February 18, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Kallii - February 18, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Potema - February 23, 2017, 03:23 PM