Ankyra Sound the mother of pearl world is just a notion
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Final round will end on Friday, March 3rd. If no other replies are made, I will edit an ending to this and archive it. Thanks guys!

While the boys stayed mum, Indie fronted the question Akantha expected. Her heart swelled with pride at the elegant woman's curiousity; the very same that prompted her to offer herself as a teacher to the vaudevillian. The Matriarch nodded, "Yes. Kalika and I encountered someone on the mainland beach. She claimed to be an Ambassador of her pack, which lies to the north, and intended to set up a meeting with myself and her Commander so that we might broker a treaty." Akantha explained while her gaze flickered to Gabe and Whip. They were young, still, and untested in battle. She couldn't count on them to defend her if the meeting went south, so she'd spent many hours speaking to the Sea and praying for her guidance. Failure was not an option. "Her name is Wildfire and she is russet in color with a black tipped tail. If she comes seeking us you are to treat her with the same respect as you would a Sister, and inform me immediately." 

She drew a breath and continued, relaxing. "If that is all, then we can consider this discussion tabled for now." She looked to each wolf in turn, giving them the space to speak up if they needed to—even the males.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
the mother of pearl world is just a notion - by Akantha - February 16, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: the mother of pearl world is just a notion - by Whip - February 16, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: the mother of pearl world is just a notion - by Gabe - February 18, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: the mother of pearl world is just a notion - by Indie - February 20, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: the mother of pearl world is just a notion - by Akantha - February 21, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: the mother of pearl world is just a notion - by Indie - February 24, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: the mother of pearl world is just a notion - by Akantha - February 28, 2017, 05:35 PM